Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tails

Cooper


                                  Look at that sweet little face... this is guy is a character.


Lately Cooper has had a facination with tails, this morning I woke up to my usual cuddles and snuggles from Cooper. In and out from under the blanket purring and getting as close to me as he can, then nibbles on my nose, ears, fingers and any other thing he can get his teeth on. All in an effort to wake me up so I will start breakfast.  This morning I guess I did not get out of bed fast enough so Cooper got down on the floor, layed within the fur on Harley's tail and began to play with his furr and "rabbit" kick his tail. Harley is my 100lbs Golden Retriever. As I began to get out of bed Harley started to get up to follow me... draging Cooper behind him. What a way to start the day, this not only brought me a smile but a laugh.

The other day Simon was resting compfortably on the back of the couch, Cooper decided to join him. They were being friendly and cleaning each other UNTIL Cooper spoted Simons tail...









No comments:

Post a Comment