Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kitty Playground...


Its no secret cats are very curious. They love to investigate high and low. Most cats really enjoy being up high as Jackson Galaxy would say a "Tree Dweller" cats that enjoy being down low he refers to as "Bush Dwellers" Our house has some high spots that my cats have loved to make their way up to, top of the refridgerator, tops of the kitchen cabinets, the overlook of our two story foyer. When we decided to get a fourth cat we knew that they would need more high places... more to share. A cat tree (or cat furniture) was our solution. They can get pretty expensive but I found a place on the internet that has a lot to choose from at reasonable prices. allpetfurniture.com.



This is the first cat tree that we got, yes they use it, I could not find a picture with them on it. It is in our master bedroom, the cats love it for a few reasons they can climb, get up high even jump to the top of the TV cabinet (they love that). They also get a great view of the birds we even have a bird feeder right on the window.



As I mentioned above we have a two story foyer. I was looking thru a cat magazine and came across an ad for a wood spiral staircase made for cats with a perch. This was a birthday gift for me last year. It is one of my favorite gifts...




This piece is 9 feet tall so the cats can get really high, I think this piece is a favorite of a few of them as well.

When we decided to keep Suki and her 4 babies we decided we need another cat tree. I went back to petfurniture.com to look for a large one. This is what we picked.


Dad putting it together.

Milo

Gracie

Milo again...

Cooper

Mia and GiGi

I think they kinda like it...

I hope so anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment